In the webinar, we dive into top grocery news, and we also talk about recently published report “Grocery Trends 2021: The Call for Essential Adaptability” by RETHINK Retail, on the changes, challenges and expectations facing the grocery industry – with the focus on retail media revolution.
• Retail & Marketing landscape after covid – trends 2022
• Advertisers’ perspective – expectations
• Utilizing data for targeted DOOH advertising
• 100-billion-dollar opportunity for retail
• Creating new revenue with in-store advertising automation
RETHINK Retail team published our 2021 Grocery Report – featuring insights from both grocers and consumers. It dives into the changes, challenges and expectations facing the grocery industry. In the webinar, we go through the key findings from the report.
Julia Raymond Hare
Editor-in-Chief at RETHINK Retail. Podcast Host. Global Director at Valtech. Orlando, Florida, United States
Field Marketing Manager at Barnum Financial Group, Shelton, Connecticut, United States
Business Development Director, Doohlabs